Join this growing Newcastle success story during a phase of high growth. This company is looking for a technically strong Senior DevOps Engineer to drive their cloud platforms.
In this role, you will join a strong technology team to provide technical expertise in the DevOps space. It’s expected you’ll be technical by nature, with a desire to apply and grow your skills around other strong tech professionals.
This growing company is on a path of rapid growth as the company builds out their infrastructure.
They are based in Newcastle, providing you the opportunity to work locally, close to the beaches, in a city with a growing technology presence.
Day to day this role will involve:
- Build, deploy, maintain infrastructure & applications running on AWS
- Monitoring systems & applications to ensure availability
- Improve upon existing automation tools and processes
- Ensuring security is built into necessary processes
- Constantly innovate and evolve through research
As I mentioned above, this growing company is keen on building their team with the right people – we are after a strong technical expert in this instance.
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years experience in a role with DevOps responsibility
- Strong knowledge of DevOps principles
- Knowledge of automation and configuration systems
- Working experience with either Azure or AWS
If you’re interested in hearing more about the role and working in a company very much in the scale-up phase, please apply here.