BISCit is an award-winning Australian business who specialise in the provision of high-quality ERP consulting and support services to a diverse range of clients. Their head office is in Newcastle, however this role is located in Melbourne, focusing on their growing VIC client base. And their network is extensive, servicing both Australian and International clients.
The BISCit team are forward thinking people with exposure to the latest development technologies. They believe a culture of collaboration and support leads to innovation and a genuine interest in the work they do.
As a team, they strive to be Partners in Growth with their clients. They achieve this by managing their businesses complexities, increasing efficiencies, and freeing up their resources to enable them to focus on growth.
As a member of their team, your tasks will include:
- Provide business analysis and application consulting services by translating business needs to functional solutions, particularly with the distribution industry clients
- Prepare quality, comprehensive Design Documentation based on client requirements to be referenced by Technical Team when creating bespoke customisations
- Quality analysis on customisations, before delivering solutions to Client
- Test, train and troubleshoot systems with Clients
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
- Engage in continuous education of the distribution industry and the Company's software applications
Highly desired skills for this role include:
- Experience in the aged care industry
- 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, bonus points for experience with or knowledge of Epicor
- MS SQL Server
Please apply with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and an up to date resume. For more info feel free to email me at email@example.com