Join a leading local Newcastle organisation on a 12 month contract
You will get to work on the replacement of legacy telephony and voice systems. You will guide stakeholders and vendors to drive the project through to completion while ensuring the solution is aligned with the business requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Technical Project Management with a focus on voice and telephony systems
- Experienced voice administrator that has maintained, configured telephony solutions for medium enterprise.
- Experience with contact centre and associated reporting systems i.e. – IVR and CMS (customer management system reporting)
- Previous experience configuring telephony solutions for medium sized enterprises, experience with network technologies such as VOIP and SIP and voicemail solutions will be highly regarded
- Professional qualifications in Project Management (e.g. Scrum, Agile, Prince2)
Please apply via seek or for a confidential discussion please reach out to Craig Bird at NewyTechPeople [email protected] or 0409321995