On this episode of the newy tech people podcast I interview Nic Pincombe and Matt Debus, co-founders of Pincombe Cyber.
We spoke about Cyber Security, ethical hacking, work experience and how a passion for web development and Cyber Security developed into a business.
Hope you enjoy the episode.
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Episode
Here you can source all the things we have talked about in the podcast whether that be books, events, meet-up groups and what’s new in the newcastle tech scene.
- National Vulnerability Database
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure – Grant Cardone
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses – Eric Ries
- The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business – Josh Kaufman
- Zero to One – Peter Theil, Blake Masters