In our latest episode of the newy tech people podcast I interview nigel castelino.
We talk about Portt’s growth to date, the transition from consulting into products and his advice to those looking to pursue a career in technology.
Hope you enjoy the episode!
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Episode
Here you can source all the things we have talked about in the podcast whether that be books, events, meet-up groups and what’s new in the newcastle tech scene.
- Pluralsight, Domain Driven Design in Practice
- CQRS + DDD using Mediatr
- Azure Fridays
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things- Ben Horowitz
- High Output Management – Andrew S. Grove
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software- Eric Evans
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design – Vaughn Vernon
- .NET Microservices: Architecture for Containerized .NET Applications
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win – Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- Jimmy Bogard
- Vaughn Vernon
- Scott Hanselman
- Martin Fowler
- Vladimir Khorikov
- Greg Young
- Joel Spolsky