A really rare opportunity for a developer to lock down a permanent opportunity in maximizing a company’s use of their Salesforce product. My client is looking to hire a permanent team member given their expected growth and the value they see this role providing.
Operating in the Financial Services industry, you will join a company that has invested in their current Salesforce CRM but looking to get more out of it by bringing the expertise in-house. They are currently running both Saleforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, with multiple integrations but there is an opportunity for so much more.
This role will be a blend of both technical, developing skills as helping drive the architecture. You will be responsible for setting the technical direction and implementing best practices for Salesforce solutions within the business. You will work alongside the business to assess requirements and develop solution proposals that will align with the overall business strategy.
Salesforce development experience is an absolute must for this role.
What the role may look like on a day to day basis includes:
- Design and customisation of the Salesforce platform, advising on recommendations and seeing that vision through to reality
- Problem-solving and exploring alternative solutions, outcomes, propose solutions and ‘’thinking outside the box”
- Playing the role of Salesforce specialist, being the go-to person for anything Salesforce related
In an ideal world you will have some of the following experiences:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce as a Developer
- Solid experience with application design, software delivery best practices
- Experience designing, building and consuming REST APIs
- Working in an agile environment
Bonus points for any Salesforce certifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work locally, have a great deal of influence in a growing company. For the right person, there is also a great deal of flexibility on working hours and how frequent you are in the office – you will have a job to do and be given the autonomy to own that role.
If this sounds like you I encourage you to apply here. Please include a cover letter outlining your experience in similar projects or roles.