This Newcastle-based organisation sits within the financial services industry. They provide web-based software and support services that enable organisations operating in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to streamline financial business processes.
Develop your career as a System Administrator within this organisation as they have great career growth opportunities.
Some of the key technical they are looking for include:
- F5 – LTM and ASM
- Linux – Redhat
- Application management
- General networking and operational skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Work well in a team
- Prepared to do some after hours and occasional weekend work / plus rotating on call roster
Nice to have skills:
- Windows Server
- CISCO – Firewalls / Switches / Routing / WAN / MPLS / VPN concentrators
- Experience working in a highly audited secure environment (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Experience with web application and infrastructure service delivery including change and incident management
- Experience with key technologies such as TLS, DNS, PGP, SFTP, Web Services, Identity Management, Secure Web and Mail Gateways, Enterprise Messaging Buses
- Work in multi-disciplined teams such as development team and support teams to deliver a critical application services.
- Final level helpdesk/on call skills to debug complex service delivery issues
- Computer Science background in Software Engineering with experience with a modern object oriented development language
- Experience with Java application environments
- Experience with DevOps automation tools and concepts
Please apply via seek, for a confidential discussion please reach out to Craig Bird at NewyTechPeople via email email@example.com or call 0409321995