Influence, Innovate, and Impact – You can be a key player in this data-led agency’s exciting road map!
- Shape this award-winning agency’s brand and making a measurable impact on its success.
- Collaborate with a diverse, ambitious, down-to-earth team of SME’s.
- Be involved in a combination of strategic planning, content creation, brand building, external outreach… No day is the same!
What’s in it for you?
As the Marketing Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and growing the brand identity of both this digital agency and its key ventures. This involves working on B2B and B2C brands, providing you with a unique opportunity to engage in diverse challenges.
You will also focus on the fusion of science and creativity to drive measurable impact. This approach sets this team apart, creating an environment where unconventional thinking is not only encouraged but celebrated. You will have the chance to contribute to groundbreaking projects that showcase the power of blending analytical insights with creative strategies.
Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer and collaborating with an award-winning team, this newly-created role offers opportunities for thought leadership through various channels such as website content, ghostwriting, newsletters, podcasts, and social media. You will be at the forefront of creating content that positions this data-led agency as a leader in the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be involved in a combination of strategic planning, content creation, brand building, external outreach, and collaboration with internal teams to drive the agency’s growth and enhance its reputation in the industry.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external media outlets, journalists, thought leaders, and PR contacts is crucial for successful external outreach. This includes liaising with business, tech, and marketing media for potential coverage and building this agency’s external brand.
- You will be working closely with a diverse and down-to-earth team of experts in creative, PR, social media, and business development. You’ll also be led by some of the best minds in agency-land such as their Chief Brand Officer and Executive Creative Director, ensuring the alignment of marketing efforts with the creative direction of the agency.
- Act as an editorial lead, overseeing the creation of high-quality content across various platforms, including PR, social media (Linked In, Instagram), and B2B communications.
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives through website content, ghostwriting, and other channels and develop and implement campaigns to position key individuals within the agency as industry thought leaders.
- Develop case studies showcasing successful projects and campaigns undertaken by the agency and lead the preparation and submission of award entries to highlight the agency’s achievements.
- Identify and create speaking opportunities for key individuals within the agency and coordinate participation in industry events and forums to enhance the agency’s profile.
- Previous experience in a PR or Social Media role within an agency setting, ideally at an Account Director (AD) level or similar.
- Excellent writing skills across PR, social media, and B2B communications, with the ability to translate technical information into compelling content for marketing purposes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams, external stakeholders and media contacts.
- Ideally, established relationships within Marketing Media and/or Tech/Business Media for PR purposes, enhancing the agency’s external visibility.
About the company:
They’ve been awarded the most effective Digital Specialist Agency in Australia since 2014 but in 2022 they also won an AFR Best Places to Work award. This is something they’re super proud of and a key driver of this was their employee well-being program.
The leadership team is focused on creating an environment that promotes harmony, excellence, flexibility, and creativity. They want everyone to feel like they’ve contributed to something meaningful through their work. They encourage everyone to challenge themselves daily whilst providing plenty of support, inspiration, and training. If you have big, ambitious growth goals, this is the place for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Gorgeous office in the heart of Darlinghurst.
- Regular development and goal-setting conversations with leadership and the wider team.
- Exciting, diverse projects and initiatives on their 2024 road map and beyond.
Please note this role is based in Sydney AU, and does not offer remote working options.
This role is being recruited by NewyTechPeople. All applicants will receive a response.
The easiest way to register your interest is to apply using the link. If you’d like to have a chat before applying, please contact Ellen Bennett on 0493 395 175 or [email protected].