About the role:
As a Senior (or Principal) ERP Implementation Consultant, you will be a key player in their mission to help businesses embrace automation and optimise their manufacturing processes. Your expertise in supply chain management, planning, warehousing, production, scheduling, capacity planning and costing will not only be pivotal in implementing ERP solutions but also in contributing to the development of software products. Your role will involve close collaboration with clients and in-house developers, ensuring that their solutions are not just functional but revolutionary. For this role, they are looking for a Senior (or Principal) ERP Implementation Consultant who is passionate about manufacturing processes, continuous improvement and delivering quality outcomes.
This role can be based in Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with travel necessary to visit clients.
About the company:
This is a team that values curiosity, commitment, and innovation. Since their inception, their goal has been to provide businesses with software solutions that not only meet their needs but exceed them. They specialise in enhancing and extending core ERP functionality to ensure their clients in manufacturing, warehousing and rental management can operate at their peak efficiency.
What the role involves:
- Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and translating them into effective ERP solutions.
- Lead the charge in continuous improvement initiatives, constantly seeking ways to enhance their client’s manufacturing processes.
- Conduct engaging training workshops to demonstrate new features and technologies, empowering clients to fully utilize their ERP systems.
- Manage comprehensive ERP implementation projects from start to finish, ensuring a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with their development team, providing valuable industry insights to inform product enhancements and innovations.
- Take full ownership of your projects, demonstrating a genuine care for the outcomes and the quality of work produced.
Ideal qualifications for this role include:
- A deep understanding of manufacturing processes is essential.
- Client-side “hands-on” experience in supply chain management, planning, warehousing, production, scheduling, capacity planning and costing will be invaluable when delivering value to their customers.
- A real interest in technology. Ideally experience with enterprise software solutions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen effectively and articulate complex solutions.
- A team player with a strong belief in collaborative success.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural curiosity that drives you to explore and implement innovative solutions.
- A genuine commitment to quality, ensuring that every project is completed with the highest standard of excellence.
What’s On Offer:
- The chance to join a dynamic, rapidly growing team that values independence and innovation.
- The flexibility of a 100% remote role, allows you to work from anywhere in Australia.
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on their product development and help shape the future of ERP solutions.
This role is being recruited by NewyTechPeople. All applicants will receive a response.
The easiest way to register your interest is to apply using the link. If you’d like to have a chat before applying, please contact Craig Bird on 0409321995 or [email protected]